- For use with 4" and 6" EcosTM round and square LED luminaires and all Gotham square aperture downlight, wallwash and adjustable luminaires.
- Microflange provides a clean, flush appearance for use with drywall ceiling applications.
- A fiberglass-reinforced gypsum board provides an interface between the mounting frame and ceiling. The mud board can be attached to all Gotham square-aperture mounting frames. Removable slats are provided to accommodate different ceiling thicknesses from 5/8 to 3/4 inch.
- A plaster guard snaps into the aperture during the finishing process to protect the interface board and inside of fixture from plaster and paint.
- Microflange trims can be ordered in both high-impact-polymer and formed-metal square apertures, providing a clean, minimal and flush-mounted trim appearance.
Link to EcosTM LED family information.